I apologise for my absence on here over the last week, I have been busy marking which consumes you and takes on a life of its own, but I have now finished for at least two weeks so back to everything else!!!!
Today’s post is regarding an email which I received this week from ALEA (Australian Literacy Educators Association which I am a member of. I have pasted parts of it below:
This resource supports primary and secondary educators with:
- full mapping to the Australian Curriculum, providing 850 new elaborations of curriculum content across the strands of language, literature and literacy
- links to Curriculum content descriptions, cross-curriculum priorities and general capabilities
- 96 classroom learning sequences for primary, 12 sequences in each unit of work, ready for classroom use
- a dynamic collection of digital and multi-modal resources, interactive worksheets, rich assessment tasks and links to other website resources
- (Wendy Rush 2013, personal communication, ALEA)
It is great !!!!!!!